Where has Brownie Batter Dip been all my life?!
I can't even tell you how amazing and addictive this dip is. It's so creamy and rich without being overly sweet! Another plus, it's incredibly easy to throw together!
I absolutely love any kind of dip, especially if it involves chocolate. So when I saw this I knew I had to try it!
I served mine with some fresh strawberries, honey graham crackers, pretzel crisps and chocolate animal crackers. Sooooooo good.
Brownie Batter Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- 5 tbs cocoa
- 5 tbs flour
- 2 tbs dark brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt or more to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-4 tbs milk
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- optional: chocolate chips for garnish
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and cream cheese together until you have a smooth consistency.
- Add in the cocoa and mix until combined.
- Incorporate the flour, salt and brown sugar until smooth. (may be a little lumpy but will smoot out once other ingredients are added)
- Add the milk and vanilla.
- Then add the confectioners sugar one cup at a time.
- Whip the dip until it is all blended, smooth and creamy.
- Pour into your serving bowl and garnish with chocolate chips if desired.
Recipe adapted from Something Swanky