Your favorite classic cinnamon roll flavors in a sweet and delicious dessert pizza!
I have such an easy and yummy recipe for you guys today! I’ve said this before a bunch of times, but getting kids in the kitchen is one of my favorite things! I love when my son gets to help me when I’m making meals or desserts. And honestly it makes me so happy when he actually wants to, haha! This cinnamon roll dessert pizza is soooo addicting! You won’t be able to stop at just one slice.
To make the pizza, I start out with my tried and true favorite store-bought Wewalka Bistro Pizza Dough. You get a nice crispy outer layer with a perfect chewy center - it’s perfect! What’s even better about this dough, is that when you unroll it, it’s already on a piece of parchment that you can bake on - no need to even remove the dough, just place it on your baking pan! On top of that, you’ll stir up your brown sugar mixture and spread it on top and you’re ready to bake.
My favorite part of this recipe is the cream cheese glaze! It’s what really takes this dessert pizza over the top and makes it taste pretty darn close to a cinnamon roll. Those ingredients just get whisked up and drizzled on top of the warm pizza. And there you have it! A super easy dessert that you can prepare in minutes - perfect for a last minute dessert when company pops over! It’s sure to impress anyone you serve it to and I’m sure they’ll think it was much more complicated to make than this! Ha!
Cinnamon Roll Dessert Pizza
- 1 pkg. Wewalka Bistro Pizza Dough
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbs all-purpose flour
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
Cream Cheese Frosting!
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup confectioner's
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat both sugars,flour, cinnamon and butter together until smooth.
- Unroll refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Spread brown sugar mixture on top of dough into an even layer. Bake for 14-15 minutes.
- While pizza is baking, prepare frosting. Whip butter and cream cheese together until combined. Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Remove pizza from oven and allow to cool slightly. Top with cream cheese frosting. Slice and serve.