This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS Incorporated. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeInTheFun #CollectiveBias
Extremely simple and delicious Christmas candy bark.
It’s almost that time of year! Christmas is just right around the corner. Need a super easy and delicious recipe to take on the big day? I’ve got you covered with this cranberry white chocolate pistachio bark. With a special addition of the new M&M’S® Brand Double Chocolate Candies that you can only purchase at Walmart! I am an M&M’S® hoarder and these have to be my favorite version yet. They’re covered in a layer of milk chocolate AND dark chocolate – my favorite! I hope they never stop making them! You can use the Ibotta app when purchasing and earn up to $2.00! Clickable photo below.
Anyways, candy bark is such a super simple and tasty treat. I feel kind of silly to even call this a “recipe” because it is hardly a recipe at all! You’ll need just a few ingredients to get this going. White chocolate, dried cranberries, pistachios and some M&M’S®. That and about 10 minutes is all that stands between you and this festive candy bark!
The white chocolate gets chopped up and melted slowly in the microwave and small increments to prevent scorching. Once it’s melty and smooth, spread it on a piece of wax paper and top with the rest of the ingredients – some roughly chopped dried cranberries and pistachios. I add the M&M’S® last to fill any of the gaps. But really, they’re the best part!
This candy bark is perfect for a last minute dessert or a fun and festive gift.
Cranberry White Chocolate Pistachio Bark
- 16 oz white chocolate chopped
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup M&M’S® Brand Double Chocolate Candies
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt white chocolate at 30 second increments, stirring well to prevent scorching. Once white chocolate is completely melted and smooth, spread on parchment paper into a rectangular shape. Sprinkle chopped pistachios, cranberries and whole M&M's on top. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to set. Break apart into pieces with hands or cut with a knife. Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
You can only find these M&M’S® Brand Double Chocolate Candies at Walmart. In my store they were located near the register with the other Holiday-themed M&M’S®. Every time you buy M&M’S® at Walmart, milk is donated to your local food bank. For every purchase of M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies product purchased at Walmart between 11/7/16 and 12/25/16, Mars Chocolate, Inc.® will contribute $5.00 to Feeding America® on behalf of its national network of food banks to secure and deliver one (1) half-gallon of milk or more based on local markets. Maximum contribution is $100,000. Isn’t that awesome?! So this sweet treat is basically like three gifts in one! The gift of family time since you prepare and eat it together, the gift of giving (give it to someone special as a little gift), and the gift of a donation to those in need!