This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpooktacularSnacks #CollectiveBias #Ad #Sponsored #GetYourBettyOn
These Graveyard Brownies are such a fun sweet treat to celebrate Halloween!
Can you guys believe Halloween is already right around the corner?! I LOVE this time of year so much. Maybe even more than I love Christmas, and that’s saying a lot. All of the Fall/Halloween festivities like pumpkin + apple picking, apple cider donut eating (..yes, I consider that a festivity), pumpkin carving, hay rides, costumes, spooky decorations, etc. make me so giddy! Tonight is the first time since before John was born that Mike and I are going to a haunted attraction. To say I’m excited is an understatement! Since having John, I’m much more of a scaredy cat than I was before for some reason, I think the mom worries took over so this shall be interesting! Anyways. For the actual reason you guys are here: Graveyard Brownies! I think this might be my first actual Halloween-themed dessert here on Sprinkle Some Sugar. I made you guys candy corn fudge but I’m not sure that really counts? These are super fun and easy to make too!
- 1 box Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Original Mix
- 1 can Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Chocolate Frosting
- 8 Oreos pulsed fine
- Halloween PEEPS® multipack
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare and bake brownies according to manufacturer's instructions. I like to bake mine a few minutes less than stated on the box to ensure my brownies are gooey and fudgy. Allow brownies to cool completely.
- Top cooled brownies with a thick layer of frosting. Sprinkle cookie crumbs on top of the frosting. Insert peeps into the frosting. I used an assortment of ghosts and tombstones and cut my brownies into 9 squares.
- Graveyard brownies will stay fresh for up to 5 days stored in an airtight container at room temperature.