This fudge is super creamy and loaded with minty flavor + a ton of mint oreos!
Well, this recipe was supposed to go live yesterday and since I was still having hosting issues, I was unable to post it. Better late than never, right So, since today is St. Patty’s Day I have another recipe that is perfect for your festivities! This fudge alone is reason to celebrate. Especially since it’s mint flavored fudge WITH MINT OREOS. I wish I was celebrating with some fudge today, but I am pretty much doing the opposite. I’ll be spending my afternoon in the dentist getting a root canal. *cue emoji gun*
This fudge is so creamy, smooth and it tastes like mint ice cream in fudge form. Marshmallow creme is the perfect addition, giving it such a delicious flavor and the softest texture ever. This fudge is very sweet, but it’s okay to indulge every once in a while.. AmIright?
Mint Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme like Fluff
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 tsp peppermint extract I use McCormick
- 5-6 drops green food coloring
- 20 mint oreos crushed
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter, white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow creme and stir constantly until everything is smooth. Remove mixture from heat and stir in peppermint extract and green food coloring until desired color is achieved. Fold in crushed Oreos, reserving about 1/4 cup. Spread fudge mixture into prepared pan and quickly sprinkle reserved Oreos on top and press down slightly so they are secure. Chill fudge for 4-6 hours or until firm. Please note though, that the fudge will not completely firm up as much as traditional fudge, it will stay slightly soft. Keep fudge in the refrigerator until ready to serve because it will become too soft if left out at room temperature - but will be equally delicious!
- Mint Cookies and Cream Fudge will keep for up to 5 days stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.