S’mores. Ohhh, how I love s’mores. But, who doesn’t? If you don't then I'm sorry we just can't be friends. The combination of graham crackers, marshmallows and milk chocolate. How could you go wrong with that? Especially in milkshake form. Heck yeah. This milkshake is sure to fix a s'more craving. There are toasted s'mores blended right in!
I used chocolate ice cream because it's just my favorite. Just like I did with my chocolate s'mores ice cream here. What can I say, I just love chocolate! You can also try vanilla ice cream, I bet it would really bring out the marshmallow flavor even more!
The easiest way ever to toast marshmallows is in your oven. You can have s'mores all year long! No need for a camp fire to have these delicious treats.
In honor of s'mores week, I have some more s'more recipes coming your way! What better of a reason do I have to create delicious variations of s'mores for you guys? Be sure to check out some other bloggers for their yummy s'mores recipes!
Toasted S’mores Milkshake
- 7 scoops chocolate ice cream I use Breyer's Extra Creamy Chocolate
- ½ cup milk
- 17 large marshmallows toasted
- graham cracker crumbs for garnish about half of one sheet or less
- Optional * chocolate sauce for drizzling and 1 extra toasted marshmallow for garnish
- Turn oven on broil and let it heat up for two minutes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place 17 marshmallows on parchment side by side. Broil the marshmallows until the tops are just lightly toasted. This takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute so watch them carefully. I usually just leave the oven door open so I can watch them closely. If you toast them for too long they'll be mushy and too melty to get off of the parchment - it's not the biggest deal in the world.
- Once marshmallows are toasted, scoop ice cream into blender, pour in the milk and add the toasted marshmallows. Blend everything until completely smooth. Drizzle inside of cup with chocolate sauce (optional) then pour in milkshake. Top with an extra flattened toasted marshmallow and drizzle with more chocolate sauce (also optional). Sprinkle top with graham cracker crumbs and serve