This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DairyFreeGoodness #CollectiveBias
Flavors of vanilla, coconut and almond fill this healthier spin on granola!
Mornings around here get a little crazy. We’re always scrambling to get ready, get some food in our mouths and out the door! Sound familiar to you, too? I sure hope we’re not the only ones – ha! These new yogurts by So Delicious just made your back-to-school morning nightmare a little bit less nightmare-ish. The new So Delicious Dairy Free® Key Lime yogurt alternative has become one of my favorites! I love pairing it with this granola for a protein-packed, fulfilling breakfast. So Delicious has a whopping ten flavors to choose from and what I love about them is that they’re all made with simple ingredients that are Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegan for you vegans out there. Another fave of mine is the vanilla!
The granola is absolutely amazing with the flavors of vanilla and coconut. It stays super crunchy in milk or yogurt without getting soggy before you’re even done with the first bite. AKA my biggest granola pet-peeve. That’s how you know you’ve got some darn good granola.
When baking this granola, you’ll know it’s done when it gets nice and golden brown. It may still appear to be soft, but once it cools completely it’ll be the perfect texture – crunchy and chewy with clusters throughout (or break them up completely if that’s what you want!). So perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or snack for the kiddos before or after school!
Honey Almond Vanilla Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats not quick oats
- 3/4 cup almonds coarsely chopped
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix rolled oats, chopped almonds and brown sugar until combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, maple syrup and coconut oil. Microwave mixture for 1 minute or until coconut oil is melted and stir. Pour honey mixture into oat mixture and mix everything until completely combined and everything is moistened. Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet, trying to make sure everything is level so it bakes evenly. Bake for 30 minutes total, stirring every 5 minutes to be sure it doesn't burn or brown too much along the edges and bottom. Once granola is done baking, allow it to cool COMPLETELY before breaking it apart, about 1 hour.
- Honey almond vanilla granola will keep for 7 days stored in an airtight container.
I purchased my So Delicious Dairy Free® yogurt alternatives at Walmart! You can find them in the refrigerated dairy section.