Make Homemade Caramel Sauce (if making it, if not, go on to next step.)
1. Heat nutella and cream in microwave for about 45 seconds or until creamy and smooth when mixed.
1. Whisk together melted butter and sugars until smooth. (No mixer required.)
2. Add in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla and mix until completely combined.
3. Incorporate the flour, corn starch and baking soda until just combined.
4. Pour in your chocolate chunks and chips and mix them in by hand with a rubber spatula or spoon until they are evenly distributed. Chill dough for at least one hour.
5. If your skillet is not well seasoned, lightly grease it now.
6. Preheat your oven to 350°. Spread and press half of your chilled cookie dough in the bottom of your skillet. This does not have to be perfect,
7. Spead on a nice hearty layer of nutella.
8. Pour some caramel on top of the nutella layer.
9. Now, break up the rest of the cookie dough and place it on top of the filling. This also does not have to be perfect.
9. Place skillet in the preheated oven and bake for 15-22 minutes or until top starts to golden a bit and sides are set. Don't over bake! It will continue to cook as it cools in the hot skillet.
10. When done, remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes in skillet.
11. Drizzle some nutella ganache and caramel on top, cut out a piece and enjoy!!