1. Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 9×13 inch pan, set aside.
2. First you have to make the crust/crumble. Whisk together sugar, flour salt and baking powder.
3. Use a fork or pastry cutter to cut in the butter and mix the egg. You may want to use your hands for this part once the egg is combined, it makes it much easier. Dough will be very crumbly.
4. Press half of dough into the prepared baking pan and place in preheated oven for 7 minutes.
5. While the crust is baking, stir together the sugar cornstarch and strawberries, they should be a little gooey - this is good!
6. Once the crust is done, pour the mixture over the warm crust and crumble the remaining dough over the strawberries. No need to make this absolutely perfect, it's nice when some strawberries peek through.
7. Optional* Sprinkle a tiny bit of cinnamon over the top of the crumble.
8. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until top starts to turn slightly golden.
9. Once done, take them out and let them cool for about 20 minutes in baking pan. Cut and serve!