For the Whipped Cream
*Place your metal bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for about 10 minutes for best results.
1. Take your metal bowl and whisk attachment out of the freezer and attach it to your stand mixer.
2. Whip the heave cream on high-speed for 2 mins or until stiff peaks form.
3. Combine the sugar and vanilla and beat some more until light and fluffy. Be careful to not over-beat because it will get very stiff.
4. I put my whipped cream into a zip top bag with a piping tip in the corner where I am going to cut the tip off - this will make it easier for you to put on top of your shake.
For the Shake
1. Put your ice cream, peppermint extract, half & half and food coloring all in your blender and mix until smooth.
2. Pour into your drinking glass and top with some whipped cream.
3. Garnish with some sprinkles (optional) and drink up!