This Creamy Spinach and Artichoke dip is the creamiest, most delicious and addictive dip! I make this for every occasion and it always gets rave reviews!
This spinach and artichoke dip is just dreamy. It’s incredibly creamy and so cheesy. I hate when you have a spin dip that is just so loaded with spinach and artichokes that there’s not enough room for the good stuff to make it creamy. I made sure my version came through on that!
You won’t even believe how easy it is to throw together. All you have to do is basically throw everything into a pot, let it heat up to get creamy and delicious and voila. You have the best spin dip ever.
Since this Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip is one of my favorites, I wanted to share it with you guys on this very special day! This month marks the first year of my blogging career. HOW exciting is that?! I am so thankful for all of my readers because without you guys coming back to this little old blog everyday and reading the dumb stories about my life, listening to me rant about my crazy toddler, and what ever else I talk about, Sprinkle Some Sugar would not be possible! I love hearing that you guys love one of my recipes, that is what keeps me going! So, thank YOU. You guys are amazing.
To celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some other amazing bloggers who are also celebrating their blogging birthdays.
All of these great bloggers definitely have a reason to celebrate! It’s time to mark another year of blogging for these lovely ladies. We thought it would be fun to celebrate these wonderful blogs by giving you a chance to win some cash!! The lucky winner will get their choice of $500 Paypal Cash or a $500 Amazon Gift Card!!
Be sure to check out my lovely friends who are our awesome sponsors!!
Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1/4-1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 8.5 oz can artichokes non-marinated, rinsed, drained & chopped
- 8 oz chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 3/4 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese freshly grated
- In a medium pot, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add cream cheese, sour cream, and salt. Stir frequently until mixture is creamy and smooth. At this point, add spinach, artichokes 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Allow cheese to melt. Turn heat to low and cook for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Pour into a serving bowl and enjoy with your favorite kind of chips or bread!
- Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip is best served the same day, but will keep for up to 3 days stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To re-heat, either microwave at 30 second intervals until hot and creamy again or re-heat on the stove.