These extremely flavorful asian chicken meatballs are covered in a spicy kung pao sauce for delicious spicy kick!
When I made these for he first time, I was not expecting the amount of deliciousness that is these little chicken meatballs. They waaaay exceeded my expectations! These asian-inspired meatballs have such a delicious depth of flavor with a little zing from the addition of a little ginger and crushed red pepper.
The star of the show here though is my simple secret to the extraordinary flavor of these meatballs.. the NEW P.F. Chang's® Home Menu sauces! They are absolutely delicious and help you to simplify Asian cuisine so you can skip the take-out and make tasty dishes in your own home! This Kung pao flavor is my favorite. Such a nice sweet and spicy kick!
- Ground chicken breast
- Soy sauce
- Ground ginger
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- Crushed red pepper
- Seasoned panko
- P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Kung Pao sauce
How to make Kung Pao Chicken Meatballs:
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix them up with your hands distributing them all evenly.
- Scoop and roll them into about 17-18 little balls.
- Bake on a foil-lined greased baking sheet until cooked through completely.
- Take your hot meatballs and throw them into a bowl. Pour some of your P.F. Chang's® Kung Pao sauce over them and toss those little delicious nuggets in there until completely coated.
You can serve them in a big dish and scoop them out to serve or you can get all fancy and cute by adding a toothpick in each one and serve them on a platter for a fun appetizer!
If you make this recipe, I’d LOVE to know what you think below! I would so appreciate you leaving a star rating and/or comment. Also, please don’t forget to share a photo of your delicious finished recipe on Instagram or Facebook and give me a tag so I can see!
You may also enjoy these other delicious appetizer recipes
Kung Pao Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 egg lightly whisked
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup seasoned panko
- ½ cup P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Kung Pao sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except for the sauce. Mix with hands until all ingredients are completely combined. Scoop about 1-2 tablespoons and roll into a ball with hands. Grease hands lightly with cooking spray before rolling for ease. Please each meatball on baking sheet about one inch apart. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Take hot meatballs and add to a large bowl. Pour sauce on top and toss to coat. Serve in bowl or place meatballs on a platter and stick a toothpick in the center of each one. Garnish with sesame seeds and crushed red pepper, if desired.
The provided nutritional information is an estimate per serving. Accuracy is not guaranteed.