A super fun snack mix perfect for Halloween! This Halloween Munch is the perfect treat for the kids to help out in the kitchen.
This halloween munch is going down in ((my)) history as one of the most addicting snacks ever. So addicting that I had to give it away because I couldn't stope eating it! Nobody in my house eats things like this, so I was the only one picking away at it every time I'd walk by it. It's so funny too because this recipe - can I even call this a recipe? - isn't anything special. It's just a bunch of delicious basic things coated in white chocolate and set to harden but somehow it's amazing.
Why you'll love this recipe
- Such an easy and festive treat that everyone will enjoy!
- Only a few ingredients are needed and substitutions are super easy to make this your own.
For my mix I used some freshly popped white popcorn, rice chex, pretzels, reese's pieces and candy corn topped with a bunch of cute Halloween sprinkles. The rice chex and pretzels are my favorite! You can really use anything you want. Cinnamon Rice chex would be AMAZING and I wish I didn't just think of that now. I must re-make!
My friends at Silpat were kind enough to send me this ADORABLE silicone baking mat - I am seriously obsessed. How cute are those pumpkins! Perfect for Halloween or Fall baking! They also sent over a matching Le Creuset Large Multi-Bowl and Le Creuset Large Revolution Spatula in the most gorgeous bright orange color. I have been using the bowl mostly for serving things like salad or when I need a large bowl to stir things around, like I used it for in this recipe. The rubber spatula is SO heavy duty!
They were also kind enough to allow me to offer a giveaway to ONE lucky reader to receive all three of these products!! A $91 value. Enter below to win! Good Luck! 🙂
Here are some photos of the products to get a better look:
Winners must be 18 years or older and must reside in the United States.
Giveaway will run from 10/1/16-10/8/16
(If you are on a mobile device, give it a minute or two to load. Sometimes Rafflecopter can be a little slow.)
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a ⭐️ review below and tag @sprinkle_some_sugar on Instagram!
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups plain popcorn not butter flavored
- 2 cups pretzel twists
- 1 cup reese's pieces
- 1 cup candy corn
- 16 oz white melting chocolate like candiquik, almond bark or candy melts
- 1 tbs sprinkles
- Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, measure all ingredients and add them to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt white chocolate. Pour over snack mixture and toss gently very well to make sure all ingredients are coated evenly. Try to do this quickly because the chocolate tends to harden fast.
- Spread mixture out onto prepared baking sheet into an even layer. Allow to harden at room temperature and then break into smaller pieces.
The provided nutritional information is an estimate per serving. Accuracy is not guaranteed.
Disclaimer: I received free product from Silpat and Le Creuset to incorporate in this post. As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Sprinkle Some Sugar possible!