With a rich and creamy cheesecake filling infused with tangy lime juice and zest, these Easy Key Lime Cheesecake Bars are the perfect blend of sweet and sour. The buttery graham cracker crust adds the perfect crunch, making each bite a heavenly experience.
This recipe is made in partnership with Dixie Crystals. CLICK HERE for the recipe!
Why you'll love this recipe
- Cheesecake and key lime pie become one in this super easy dessert!
- These bars are the perfect combo of tangy, sweet, tart and let's not forget creeeeamy!
If baking a cheesecake from scratch has you feeling a little uneasy, start off with these bars. Cheesecake bars are one of my favorite desserts to make for large crowds because they're much easier and feed a larger amount of people.
Regular limes work just fine here, you don't necessarily *need* to use key limes.
Ingredients for easy Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
- Graham crackers
- Light brown sugar
- Unsalted butter
Key Lime Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- Cream cheese
- Granulated Sugar
- Sour cream
- Lime juice & zest
- Vanilla Extract
- Large eggs
- Use lemons instead of limes for a lemon cheesecake version.
- Add berries! Blueberries and raspberries would be really yummy additions.
- Swirl in some fruit jam just before baking.
Get my FULL recipe and instructions over at --> Dixie Crystals!
Wow, these looks so creamy and delicious! Yum!
Erin @ The Speckled Palate says
Well, these are just DREAMY! Key lime is one of my favorite flavors, so these are gonna go over splendidly in my house!
Thanks Erin!! Enjoy!