This deliciously hearty and flavorful Creamy 3 Ingredient Sausage Dip comes together super fast and is the perfect party appetizer for a crowd!
With the football festivities approaching us fast, I'm on a mission to come up with some easy recipes for you guys to make. This creamy 3 ingredient sausage dip is the perfect go-to! It comes together in minutes and packs a pretty big flavor punch. In my recipe I used a mixture of hot and sweet sausage because I just love the combo of hot and sweet together. You can feel free to use one or the other!
For this dip I used Hatfield Recipe Essentials and these really make mealtime such a breeze. In this case though, this deliciously creamy dip! These simply delicious, flavorful, foundational ingredients will add flavor to any dish and help you get creative in the kitchen, without the hassle. I love that Hatfield products are super easy to use, ethically raised and all natural.
How to make this Creamy 3 Ingredient Sausage Dip
- Brown your ground sausage in a skillet until cooked through and drain well.
- Heat the cream cheese in a saucepan and stir until melted and creamy.
- Stir drained sausage into the cream cheese and dump in the diced tomatoes and chiles.
- Stir it all together and heat through until hot.
- Serve with your favorite chips and dig in!
This recipe make a very large portion, perfect to serve a crowd! If you are making this for a small amount of people, I'd recommend cutting it in half. This recipe literally takes 10-15 minutes start to finish - it's awesome!
If you make this recipe, I’d LOVE to know what you think below! I would so appreciate you leaving a star rating and/or comment. Also, please don’t forget to share a photo of your delicious finished recipe on Instagram or Facebook and give me a tag so I can see!
More dip recipes you'll love:
Creamy 3 Ingredient Hatfield Sausage Dip
- 1 lb Hot Italian Ground Sausage
- 1 lb Sweet Italian Ground Sausage
- 3 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cans hot Rotel diced tomatoes and chiles
- In a large skillet, brown all ground sausage until cooked through.
- While sausage is cooking, you can add cream cheese to a large saucepan set to medium-low heat and stir until creamy and melted. Drain sausage and add to cream cheese. Stir in diced tomatoes and chiles. Serve warm with your favorite chips.
The provided nutritional information is an estimate per serving. Accuracy is not guaranteed.