This easy sweet, lightly spiced Eggnog French Toast is the perfect breakfast all Holiday season long!
Is it too early for eggnog recipes? I hope not because you guys are going to love this spiced eggnog French toast! A glass of eggnog with a sprinkle of nutmeg is pretty much the best treat ever, in my opinion. You guys have got to make this French toast this holiday season! It’s lightly sweet from the glorious eggnog and spiced from the addition of nutmeg and cinnamon. It’s pretty hard to stop eating it once you start!
Why you'll love this recipe
- Delicious flavor: Making French toast with rich and creamy eggnog gives it a unique flavor.
- Perfect for the holidays: Eggnog French toast is a festive dish that is perfect to serve on Christmas morning!
- Eggnog: Use your favorite kind.
- Thick-sliced bread: I love to use a loaf of brioche bread for my French toast but you can use any thick-sliced bread. You can use thin-sliced bread too, it just won't have much substance.
More recipes you'll love
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a ⭐️ review below and tag @sprinkle_some_sugar on Instagram!
Eggnog French Toast
- 1 cup eggnog
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 15-18 slices of bread depending on size
- Preheat griddle to 400°F or medium-low heat on a stove.
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
- Dip both sides of bread into the mixture and place on griddle. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip and do the same on the other side or until the bread is cooked through. Continue until all of the eggnog mixture is used.
- Serve warm with syrup, whipped cream, fresh berries, etc.
The provided nutritional information is an estimate per serving. Accuracy is not guaranteed.