One of the easiest and most delicious kielbasa recipes that is perfect for parties or get-togethers! I give you tips in the recipe post about cooking your glazed Hawaiian kielbasa in the oven or slow cooker.
This Glazed Hawaiian Kielbasa is one of my most favorite Summer recipes. It's so perfect for get-togethers of all kinds and everyone always raves about it! This is the easiest dish ever with only 3 ingredients and you only need 5 minutes to prep it. I will share below how you can make this easy kielbasa recipe in the crockpot and oven.
Why you'll love this recipe
- The FLAVOR! This recipe is absolutely baked with flavor. Sweet pineapple, tender and juicy kielbasa tossed with a sweet brown sugar glaze. It is sweet and savory heaven.
- Only 3 ingredients. You will only need a few ingredients to get this recipe going.
- Cooking method versatility. You can make this recipe in the oven or slow cooker which makes this recipe perfect for any time of year!
- Quick and easy. With extremely minimal and quick prep, this recipe comes together so quickly and is spent most of the time cooking.
- Polska Kielbasa: Sliced into ½" pieces. I love to use Hillshire farms kielbasa.
- Light brown sugar: Cooks down with the juices from kielbasa and pineapple to create he delicious glaze.
- Pineapple: Canned pineapple. You can use pineapple chunks or pineapple rings chopped into chunks. With juice.
How to cook kielbasa
Crock pot kielbasa instructions:
To a slow cooker, add all ingredients and stir well. Set to low and cook for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-2 ½ hours, until the kielbasa cooks through.
Stir all ingredients in a greased 9x13 baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
When serving, spoon the glaze over rice or side dish of choice.
Serve as an appetizer: Skewer a slice of kielbasa and a piece of pineapple on top with a toothpick and serve as a tasty party appetizer.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a ⭐️ review below and tag @sprinkle_some_sugar on Instagram!
More appetizer recipes you'll love:
Glazed Hawaiian Kielbasa
- 2 13 oz packages Polska kielbasa sliced into ½" pieces
- 3 cups light brown sugar
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Add sliced kielbasa, brown sugar and pineapple into a slow cooker and stir to coat gently. Turn slow cooker to low and cook for 4 hours OR cook on high for 2 hours.
The provided nutritional information is an estimate per serving. Accuracy is not guaranteed.