These No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars are the easiest treat to make and taste so similar to a peanut butter cup! The combination of creamy peanut butter, sweet graham crackers, and a rich chocolate topping is simply irresistible. Perfect for a last minute dessert or if it’s too hot out to turn on the oven.
Ohhh, chocolate and peanut butter. The most tried and true combination that is sure to please just about everybody. These peanut butter bars could quite possibly be the easiest treat ever.
With this no-bake peanut butter bars recipe, you can indulge in a heavenly treat without even turning on your oven! Whether you're making them for a special occasion, a potluck gathering, or simply as a delicious snack, these bars are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser.
Why you'll love this recipe
- These bars replicate peanut butter cups almost to a T.
- Peanut butter bars are so easy to make!
- No oven required! Perfect for those warm days when you don't want to turn your oven on.
Perfect for last minute desserts or if it's too hot out to turn on the oven, you can still have a delicious treat. They're also perfect for getting the kids in the kitchen! I cannot wait until John is old enough to come in the kitchen with me to help me bake. ❤️
More recipes you'll love
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a ⭐️ review below and tag @sprinkle_some_sugar on Instagram!
Peanut Butter Cup Bars
Peanut Butter Layer
- 13-15 graham crackers 2 cups, finely crushed
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil and set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers to a fine crumb. Add melted butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter very well and pulse until thoroughly combined. Press mixture evenly into the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- In the microwave or on the stove top, melt chocolate chips with peanut butter until completely smooth. If using the microwave, use 30 second increments to ensure the chocolate doesn't scorch. Spread chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter layer until completely smooth. Allow bars to set in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
The provided nutritional information is an estimate per serving. Accuracy is not guaranteed.