This No-Bake Bailey’s Cheesecake features a chocolate sandwich cookie crust, a sweet and tangy Irish cream cheesecake filling and a drizzle of rich chocolate Bailey’s-spiked ganache to top it off. It’s the perfect St. Patrick’s Day dessert!
Ohhh man, do I love me a good no-bake cheesecake. Make it boozy and I’m here for it even more. BUT! The texture has to be perfect. I don’t want a fluffy light and airy cheesecake (although, it would be equally delicious!). When I make a no-bake cheesecake, it has to be as close to the real thing as possible which means a firm filling! This cheesecake has just that. A firm, silky smooth, luscious filling with a mild Bailey’s flavor. The rich, sweet and chocolatey Oreo cookie crust pairs sooo perfectly with the tangy Bailey’s cheesecake filling. Topped with a spiked Bailey’s ganache, you just can’t go wrong with this dessert.
What is a no-bake cheesecake?
Quite literally what it sounds like: a cheesecake that doesn’t need to be baked! ? You still get that thick an It’s so thick and creamy – it’s about as close as it can get to being like a regular cheesecake. It firms up beautifully! And the flavor is pretty much spot on.
If you like this recipe, then I know you will LOVE myNo-Bake Caramel Turtle Cheesecake(You do have the bake the brownie bottom though – or you can just use the Oreo cookie crust recipe from this post!) or myNo-Bake Churro Cheesecake!
Ingredients needed to make the BEST No-Bake Bailey’s Cheesecake
- Cream Cheese: Full fat cream cheese produces BEST results. It will also help to make your no-bake cheesecake more firm and extra creamy! Be sure it is softened to room temperature to incorporate better with no lumps. Nobody likes a lumpy cheesecake!
- Sour Cream: Again, full fat sour cream will produce best results for the same reasons as the cream cheese.
- Powdered Sugar: To sweeten and balance the tangy-ness from the cream cheese and sour cream. Will also be used to sweeten whipped cream.
- Vanilla Extract: For subtle flavor
- Baileys Irish Cream: Used in cheesecake, ganache and whipped cream recipes.
- Frozen Whipped Topping: Thawed and mixed into cheesecake filling.
- Oreo Cookies: Pulsed very fine for crust.
- Butter: Will be melted down and mixed with Oreo cookies to create an Oreo cookie crust.
- Heavy Cream: Heated and used to make the ganache. Also used for whipped cream.
- Chocolate: I use semi-sweet but dark chocolate would also be delicious! Use your favorite.
How to make this quick and easy No-Bake Bailey’s Cheesecake
- Line the bottom of a 9″ springform pan with parchment paper round. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse Oreo cookies until fine. Pour in melted butter and pulse until mixture comes together. Press into prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth. Beat in powdered sugar, vanilla and Bailey’s.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping gently.
- Spoon on top of prepared crust and smooth it down. Rerigerate while making ganache.
- Make ganache: Add chocolate chips to a medium-sized bowl. Heat heavy cream until very hot, stir in Bailey’s and pour on top of chocolate chips. Allow to sit for a minute, then start whisking until chocolate is completely smooth. Allow to cool completely.
- Remove cheesecake from refrigerator and drizzle ganache on top. Refrierate for a few hours until cheesecake is set and firm enough to cut slices.
- Make whipped cream: In a large bowl, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks. Beat in Irish cream and powdered sugar until combined.
- Before serving, garnish the edges with whipped cream, chocolate curls, etc.
How long does a No-Bake Cheesecake last in the fridge?
This cheesecake is best enjoyed for 4-5 days when kept well covered with plastic wrap in the fridge.
Can you freeze this No-Bake Cheesecake?
Sure! I recommend allowing the cheesecake to firm up completely in the refrigerator first and wrap pan in layers of Saran Wrap and foil before freezing up to 3 months. Also, be sure to leave off all toppings and add them just before serving. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
How to Make an Oreo cookie Crust
I love the flavors of this rich chocolate cookie crust paired with the baileys cheesecake filling! It’s hard to beat. To make an Oreo cookie crust, you’ll simply pulse the Oreos into a very fine crumb and stir in melted butter. This mixture then gets pressed into your pan as the crust and does not need to be baked!
If you don’t have a food processor to pulse the Oreo cookies, simply break them up into pieces and put in a Ziploc bag to crush with a rolling pin.
More No-Bake Cheesecake Recipes to Enjoy:
Craving More? SUBSCRIBE to get new recipes directly to your email. You can also follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
No-Bake Bailey’s Cheesecake
Oreo Cookie Crust
- 1 pkg oreo cookies about 30 cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
No-Bake Cheesecake Filling
- 24 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 12 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
Bailey's Chocolate Ganache
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbs Bailey's Irish Cream
Bailey's Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbs Bailey's Irish Cream
- 4 tbs powdered sugar
- Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan. Cut out a parchment paper circle and place in the bottom of the pan (optional). Set aside.
Make the Oreo Cookie Crust
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse cookies into a fine crumb. Pour in melted buter and pulse until mixture comes together. Dump mixture into prepared springform pan and press down and all the way up the sides, smoothing as you go. Set in the fridge to chill.
Make the No-Bake Cheesecake Filling
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream together very well until no lumps remain. Beat in powdered sugar until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and Baileys and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping very gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture onto prepared cookie crust and spread into an even layer. Refrigerate for a minimum of 5-6 hours or overnight until firm.
Make Bailey's Chocolate Ganache
- Add chocolate chips to a medium bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream until very hot, almost boiling. Pour hot cream over chocolate chips. Allow to sit for 1 minutes before stirring the micture until completley smooth.
- Stir in the Irish Cream and allow ganache to cool completely.
- Before serving, remove cheesecake from refrigerator and drizzle the top with ganache. Decorate with whipped cream or as desired.
Make Bailey's Whipped Cream
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Beat in Irish Cream and powdered sugar until smooth and combined. Pipe onto cheesecake just before serving.