This Brownie Batter Dip will be your new go-to recipe when you need a quick appetizer or dessert for any get together! This easy dessert dip comes together in minutes so it's the perfect last minute dessert.
Waaaay back in 2014 I posted this Brownie Batter Dip recipe and to celebrate Sprinkle Some Sugar's 1 Year Anniversary, I updated the photos. Funny enough, this is still one of my family's favorite easy dessert dips to make to this day! I love how easy it is to make and everything tastes delicious dipped in it. Plus, it tastes like edible brownie batter.. Hello?! You can't go wrong here with this sweet dip.
Why you'll love this recipe
- Awesome party food. Perfect for events and I bet everyone will be asking for the recipe!
- Luscious texture and flavor. It’s so perfectly creamy and smooth with a rich chocolate taste.
- SO quick and easy. This recipe comes together in minutes and it's ready to go!
- Cream cheese softened: Use full-fat block cream cheese for the best flavor and creamiest results.
- Unsalted butter
- Cocoa powder: Gives this dip it's rich chocolate flavor
- All-purpose flour: For safety concerns about bacteria in flour, please microwave at 30 second intervals until temperature of 160°F is reached.
- Dark brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Whole milk
- Powdered sugar
How to make brownie batter dip
- Cream butter and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Beat in the cocoa, flour, salt and brown sugar and mix until combined.
- Stir in the milk and vanilla. Add the confectioner's sugar one cup at a time.
- Whip dip for 2 minutes until completely smooth, creamy and slightly lightened in color.
- Serve immediately.
For safety concerns about bacteria in flour, please microwave at 30 second intervals until temperature of 160°F is reached.
What to serve with brownie batter dip
This easy chocolate dip pairs well with pretty much anything! A few of our favorite things are:
- Graham crackers
- Fresh fruit (sliced strawberries, bananas, and apple slices)
- Nilla wafers
- Pretzels in any form
More party dip recipes you'll love
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a ⭐️ review below and tag @sprinkle_some_sugar on Instagram!
Brownie Batter Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 7 tbs cocoa powder
- 7 tbs all-purpose flour
- 2 tbs dark brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbs whole milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese together until smooth with no lumps.
- Beat in the cocoa, flour, salt and brown sugar and mix until combined. Stir in the milk and vanilla. Add the confectioner's sugar one cup at a time.
- Whip dip for another 2 minutes until completely smooth, creamy and slightly lightened in color.
- Serve dip immediately.
The provided nutritional information is an estimate per serving. Accuracy is not guaranteed.